Monday, August 3, 2009

My True Self


everyone i know i don't tell u a lot about my werewolf self but sometimes i am scared to let myself out, but right now i am going to. my nickname is zoe but inside my pack i am known as nina it's a native american name i don't know what it means but i know it is native american. my way of phasing is different i don't actually become a wolf its more that i let my inner wolf go and i let my senses go off on their own i dance i run and i howl. i can growl and bark and yip like a wolf you guys might call it dog if u ever heard it because u guys have never heard a wolf bark or growl. but i know in my heart what i am and i accept that. Now all you guys need to do is accept your selves. I am a sixteen year old werewolf and proud to be one. My body doesn't phase but my soul does and my soul likes to run wild and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment