Monday, August 3, 2009

Guy Werewolf Troubles


Does anybody even notice does anybody even care. Will any one come to my rescue and bring me to the light. Will i ever have the sun on my face. I live my life in shadow never the sun on my face will i ever be bathed in light. Or will i die first. Yet every time i am around him i am bathed in light and i feel noticed which feels so good but i am just too scared to tell him how i feel what do i do about it. I ponder these questions and i want to tell him before he leaves. But i am so nervous i don't know weather i will be able to tell him or not. I wonder if i will ever be able to tell him but i am so confused i don't know what to do i like the way i feel when i am with him but who knows what will happen next. I sure don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment