Thursday, August 20, 2009

FAIR!!!!!!!!!!














































I am going to a fair preview tonight because i am going to be working at the fair Friday and Saturday so i don't get to ride the rides so they let us go to the preview so we get to ride the rides it will be so much fun. I get to do it with my swim team so that will be a lot of fun and i know that a few people i know might be going to the fair so that way i will know a couple of people so looking forward to that. And the guy werewolf i like i just found out that it will never work out between us so i really can't keep pursuing him so i have stopped but apparently in my future there will be a new guy. So i am looking forward to that hopefully will meet him once school starts up next week. I am so excited for school i just can't wait i have really good teachers that i know so that will be great and yeah i will blog again soon probably after the fair this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment