Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fair 2!!!!!!!!!!


I was the onloy girl from my swim team that showed up all three days i was so lonely until i got to know the people that i was working with. But other than that it was fun. I walked around and saw the animals that were there they had elephants camels and kangaroos. It was soooooo cool i want to go again next year and my coach thinks that i am sure in for the community service award for my team because i put in the most hours. I do a lot of community service and i plan to do a lot more for my team so that i can actually get an award this year. That would be nice. I might be a werewolf but that does not mean that i am the best at everything so yeah. School started today and it was a lot of fun to go back. All my teachers are really nice so that is a good thing so i will post again soon so update u more than.

No comments:

Post a Comment