Monday, July 20, 2009

Life in Shadows

I live my life in shadows never the sun on my face. It hasn't been so sad though i figure this is my place. My life is a dark and unruley place i don't fit in in one specific place i exist only because i am ment to do something in this world i have no one who really understands me, and in truth no one really understands u because when we r with people we r different then who we really r. U can only be one side of ur self with one person and then another with someone else. Sometimes i just wish that i could be my full self with someone but i can't my secrets that r close to my heart will always stay close to my heart. I don't know if i will ever truely be comfortable around everyone but at least i can sort of be my self and sort of be comfortable with my friends and family i hope that u don't have this problem because frankly it sucks. Sometimes i just wish that i could run away from it all and never come back. I guess what i really need right now is to do some soul searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment